- MEMS & Sensors
- November 05, 2014
- Power Electronics
- October 23, 2014
- November 28, 2014
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in digital X-Ray image sensing technology, will introduce four new dynamic detectors at the RSNA 2014 Technical Exhibition, November 30 to December 4, 2014, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The latest products with fields-of-view of 20x22 cm, 22x22 cm and 30x30 cm, together with earlier models with dimensions of 13x13 cm and 15x15 cm, complete the Xineos family of real-time, low dose CMOS flat X-Ray detectors. Xineos detectors are targeted at interventional procedures and are well-positioned to replace the incumbent imaging technology of TFT flat detectors and image intensifiers of up to 12” in size. The entire product line will be on display in South Hall, Booth A4115.
- November 24, 2014
- October 07, 2014
- Advanced Packaging
- November 20, 2014
- With the launch of Idylla™, Biocartis aims to set a new golden standard in molecular diagnostics
- Emerging DRAM architectures: a closer look
- Transphorm awarded landmark patents for GaN power conversion
- World record solar cell with 44.7% efficiency announced by Soitec and its R&D partners
- New MEMS devices are expected in mobile phones, but who owns the patents?
( November 19 - November 20, Munich, Germany )
( November 30 - December 5, Boston (MA), USA )
( December 1 - December 3, Berlin, Germany )
( December 3 - December 5, Tokyo, Japan )
|3D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packing (3D ASIP)|
( December 10 - December 12, Burlingame (CA), USA )