Your company is willing to develop innovations and you are looking for complementary partners? EURIPIDES webcast is for you. During this live event, we propose you to discover the latest key high tech projects. Each project is looking for partners.
Projects presented during the webcast :
- PAMIAQ - Integrate on small scale a complete particulate detector for indoor air quality monitoring targeting PM10 & PM2.5
Speaker: Paul-Emile Latimier, ID MOS
Technology: a mix between MEMS, electronics and microfluidics technologies
Which partners PAMIAQ is looking for? MEMS (Micro balance), microfluidics, air filtering and HVAC
- THINPACK - Hermetic thin film packaging for RF MEMS
Speakers: Christophe Billard, CEA-LETI - Patricia Jameux & Jean-Michel Brice, EPCOS
Which partners THINPACK is looking for?
- Flip chip assembly, heterogeneous integration
- RF interposer design and fabrication
- RF design for reconfigurable PMR front-end module
- End-users interested in reconfigurable antennas or RF modules based on RF MEMS
Note: The partner cannot be a French company.
- PLASTIC PACKAGING - Plastic biocompatible packaging from implantable medical devices (pacemaker, defibrillator, neural sensor…). The proposal will focus on plastic material screening, packaging strategy options, reliability and miniaturization. Biocompatibility will be carefully assessed.
Speaker: Yann LAMY (CEA LETI)
Which partners Plastic Pacakging is looking for?
- Advanced assembly companies
- Companies specialized in the biocompatibility assessment
- Biocompatible polymer compound manufacturers/provider
- Implantable medical devices manufacturers
- MEMS or IC providers interested in joining a medical advanced program.
- HAMELIA - Hardware accelerations for medical large-scale computing to develop:
- Hardware architecture to the processing requirements for a real power-performance
- Real case medical tests of reliability and usefulness of the new visualization platforms efficient implying participation of end-users over realistic working scenarios.
Speakers: Jean-Paul Aben, Pie Medical Imaging - Eduard Soudah, CIMNE
Which partners HAMELIA is looking for? Hardware companies and Spanish LE
EURIPIDES ² contact: Rémy Renaudin (email@example.com)