> How technology changes are reshaping the CMOS Image Sensor ...
Jan 9th, 2014
How technology changes are reshaping the CMOS Image Sensor industry?
Yole Technology Seminar on January 16, 2014 - Novotel Ambassador Gangnam, Seoul, Korea
Yole Développement organizes a MEMS & Imaging Technology Seminar in Korea on January 16, 2014. Dedicated to MEMS devices & manufacturing technologies areas, followed by Imaging, the seminar is made up of Yole Développement presentations on the related market area, System Plus Consulting tools presentations (Reverse Costing and Cost Simulation). The French consulting company also invites industrials speakers to present their vision of the Industry: Bosch Sensortec, CMOSIS and GMEMS.
Discover below Yole Technology Seminar’s agenda and register now on www.i-micronews.com or click Here.
Yole Technology Seminar Agenda – January 16, 2014
- 9.30 AM – Welcome breakfast
- 10.00 AM - MEMS devices & manufacturing technologies: challenges for MEMS sensors in the next 5 years.
Market & Technology focus – Jean-Christophe Eloy, President & CEO, Yole Développement , Sang-Chul Lee, Director at GMEMS
Reverse & Costing analysis - Jean-Christophe Eloy, President & CEO, Yole Développement
The MEMS Solution Challenge - Leopold Beer, Regional President AP, Bosch Sensortec
- PM – Lunch & Networking
- 2.00 PM - How Technology changes are reshaping the CMOS Image Sensor industry?
Manufacturing technologies and Challenges in the next 5 years.
Market & Technology focus – Jean-Christophe Eloy, President & CEO, Yole Développement , Guy Meynants, CTO and VP R&D, CMOSIS
Reverse & Costing analysis - Jean-Christophe Eloy, President & CEO, Yole Développement, Jun Hwang, Director, Dongbu Hitek
- 5.00 PM – Networking
- At 6.00 PM – End of the seminar
Registration is now open. Please go to www.i-micronews.com, MEMS section and register or click Here. Registration fees includes caterings, list of participants as well as the proceedings (paper version only).
- Early bird registration: (all including VAT):
One session (MEMS or Imaging): KRW 200,000
Full day seminar (MEMS & Imaging Sessions): KRW 300,000
- Onsite registration: (all including VAT)
One session (MEMS or Imaging): KRW 220,000
Full day seminar (MEMS & Imaging Sessions): KRW 330,000
Technology Seminar speakers
- Jean-Christophe Eloy is CEO and Founder of Yole Développement. Since 1991, he has been involved in the analysis of the evolution of MEMS markets at device, equipment and also materials suppliers’ level. Jean-Christophe Eloy is also board member in several organisations in Europe and in North America.
- Guy Meynants is CTO and VP R&D of CMOSIS. He co-founded CMOSIS in 2007 to develop advanced professional image sensors. He led the company through its incubation phase as CEO until June 2009 and then switched to the VP position. He started working on CMOS image sensors in 1994 at IMEC, Belgium through the development of active pixel sensors with 14 and 7 micron pixels. He was one of the co-founders of FillFactory NV in 2000, where he developed various CMOS image sensors for industrial, digital photography andspace applications, and worked on technology development for low-noise high dynamic range pixels. From February 2006 up to October 2007 he has been working at IMEC-NL on research about ultra-low power analog circuits. He received the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in electronics engineering from the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium in 1994 and 1998 respectively. He invented 15 patents and patent applications in the field of image sensors and analog circuit design, and co-authored 5- publications.
- Leopold Beer, Regional President AP, joined Bosch Sensortec shortly after its foundation in 2006 and has been working as a sales director and afterwards global marketing director. Since March 2013 he is the Regional President of Asia Pacific. Prior to joining Bosch Sensortec, Leopold Beer held various engineering and managerial positions in the semiconductor and the automotive industry.
- Sang-Chul Lee, Director at GMEMS
- Jun Hwang, Director at Dongbu Hitek
This event is powered by Yole Développement and BizOcean. For more information, please contact:
- Hailey Yang, Business Development, Yole Développement (email@example.com)
- Clotilde Fabre, Media & Communication Coordinator, MEMS & Imaging, Yole Développement (firstname.lastname@example.org)
More IMAGING news