Mexico_Energy Efficiency of Electronic Products & Microwave Ovens will be mandatory.
1) NOM-032-ENER-2013 is newly released for Energy Efficiency of Electronic Poducts & Microwave Ovens, which will be mandatory from September 20th 2014. That means, below products will need NOM Energy Efficiency certificate soon,before entering Mexican market;
This Official Mexican Standard applies to the following appliances and electronic equipments: digital television adapters, decoders with reception of television signals via cable, satellite or Internet Protocol ( IP ), equipment for the reproduction of images such as printers, scanners, copiers and multifunctional, microwave ovens, equipments for playing independent, separable or not separable, audio to one more functions of sound, equipment for video playback or home theater format Digital Versatile Disk (DVD) or Digital Disco High Definition (Blu-Ray Disc) and screen televisions with Lighting Emitting Diode (LED), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Plasma Panel (PDP) and Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED), in single-phase supply voltages of 100 V to 277 V ac and 50 Hz or 60 Hz, which are manufactured or imported, to be marketed on the national territory.
2) NMX-J-524/1-ANCE for Electrical Tools will be updated to new version, which will be mandatory from November 16th, 2014.
Australia has published new standards:
1) AS/NZS IEC 61347.2.13 and AS/NZS IEC 62560 have been published;
2) LED tubes, Amendment A of d AS/NZS 60598.2.1 has been published;
3) New version of AS/NZS 3105 has been published on 28 April 2014.