Industry leaders will gather for two days of collaboration and networking at Power in Flux 2012.
Palm Springs, California will be the site of an innovative congregation of power electronics supply-chain leaders and end-users: the inaugural Power in Flux Collaboration Summit. The October 29-30, 2012 event will convene at the Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa, according to co-organizer, Brian Perkins. "Unlike most conferences, the Power in Flux Collaboration Summit provides the freedom to meet, learn, talk, and ultimately collaborate in a time-efficient and casual environment."
The organizers have already won acclaim with a similar event in the MEMS inertial device market, now in its second edition and drawing participants' praise and a 100% satisfaction rating. "The technology around power electronics is changing at a breathtaking pace, driven by the need for greater efficiency whether wind, PV, or automotive," Perkins states. "The winners over the long haul are those who can spot the trends, and the trendsetters, well in advance of the crowd. Our Collaboration Summit platform does exactly that--bringing together the change agents within a vertical segment in a two-day format that encourages interaction, communication, and collaboration. It's a most efficient use of time."
Power in Flux is hosted by Yole Développement, the world leader in emerging technology information. The event features scheduled one-on-one meetings between delegates based on their interests (think speed dating), and the exclusive Power in Flux DealCenter, a dedicated online tool for delegates to schedule meetings prior to and during the event. Attendees control their time, and meet only with delegates with whom they have an interest.
A series of exclusive plenary sessions featuring end-users discussing their current and future applications for power electronics components round out the two-day program. Participants will make connections among senior business development, sales and marketing personnel, and others across the power electronics spectrum including end-users, device makers and suppliers.
Each component of the agenda is engineered for enhanced networking among industry thought-leaders, and packed with interactive activities, including:
• Opening ceremony featuring personal introductions by every participant.
• Preset one-on-one introductory meetings on the first day between attendees with shared areas of interest.
• DealCenter online tool to request and accept/reject individual meetings prior to and/or during the event. Registrants receive a complete list of attendees in advance, along with their DealCenter access instructions.
• Entertaining social activities and breaks promote camaraderie and interaction between all participants.
• Receptions and numerous meal functions over two full days.
• An intimate resort setting and a limited number of participants conducive to meeting, and actually getting to know, the maximum number of delegates.
Mark your calendar today! For information, sponsorship opportunities, or to register, visit www.Power-in-Flux.com or contact Brian Perkins, bperkins@HighlinerEvents.com, +1 207-799-1356.