It will be held August 6-7, 2014 in Denver, Colorado.
Advancements in Thermal Management 2014 is a symposium for engineers and product developers highlighting the latest advancements in thermal technology for product design, electronics, system development and process management. It will be held August 6-7, 2014 in Denver, Colorado.
This event will feature presentations on the latest advancements in thermal management and thermal technology for electronics packaging, cooling, temperature sensing and control, thermal materials, systems design and management for optimizing thermal properties. Visit www.thermalnews.com/conferences for more information.
• Thermal Conductivity Measurement Methods, Comparison and Innovation for Advancing Graphene-Based Heat Spreaders, by Kung-Shiuh Huang - Academia Sinica/AzTrong Inc.
• Beyond Heat Spreading: Boosting Smartphone Performance through Phase Change Materials Mobile, by Mulugeta Berhe, Ph.D., Yuan Zhao, Ph.D – Henkel Electronic Materials, LLC
• High Performance Low Pressure Compressed Air Cooling, by Michael Blomquist, Alternative Engineering Solutions Advanced
• Thermal Interface Materials for Z-Direction Thermal Dissipation of Extreme Heat Load in Electronic Devices, by Dr. Sundaram Kumar, Director of Technology – American Standard Circuits, Inc.
• Design of Flexible Thermal Ground Planes with 0.1 mm Thickness for Future Smartphones, by Ryan Lewis, Ph.D, Postdoctoral Research Fellow - University of Colorado at Boulder
• Developing PCMs that Exhibit Latent Heat Values Above 350 J/g Using Renewable and Non-Toxic Resources, by William R. Sutterlin PhD, CEO of Renewable Alternatives - Entropy Solution, Inc.
• Passive Thermal Management of Lithium-ion Batteries using Phase Change Materials, by Joe Kelly, Materials Scientist – Outlast Technologies, LLC.
• Thermal Conductive Materials and LED Cooling, by Craig McClenachan, Vice President, Advanced Assembly – Fabrico
• Thermal Imaging Measurements of Low Emissivity Targets: A New and Novel Approach, by Ronald D. Lucier, Principal Engineer – FLIR System’s Infrared Training Center
• Thermally Conductive Materials for LED Luminaire Optimization, by Dr. Jack Josefowicz, C-Therm Technologies
• How Many Watts Do I Need? Calculating and Selecting Thermal Management Solutions for Outdoor Electronics, by Mike Kelly, Founder – Calienté
• Thermal Management Solutions for Emerging RF and Microwave PCB Technologies, by Dr. Sundaram Kumar, Director of Technology – American Standard Circuits, Inc.
• Understanding Intellectual Property, by Kevin Closson, Senior Analyst – NERAC
Visit www.thermalnews.com/conferences for more information.