EURIPIDES² is organizing a “virtual” expression of interest session on Thursday 13th June at 1:00 PM (CET).
Your company is willing to develop innovations and you are looking for complementary partners?
The EURIPIDES² webcast is for you!
Number of projects is limited. To propose your project, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EURIPIDES² offers you:
• A network all over Europe and beyond (6000 contacts)
• The support from the EURIPIDES office to select the best partners you need
• The visibility for your company and your technologies
• On-line feedback on the eligibility of your proposal
If you are interested in taking part in such webcast, please provide us with a few lines dedicated to your project before May 31st:
• A short profile on your organization
• A brief synopsis of your project of development
• A profile of partners you are looking for
Your proposals should address: electronics, smart systems integration, medical technologies, smart sensors or smart power modules and target the following industries: automotive, aeronautics, medical, security, automation.
Preliminary agenda of the webcast (60 minutes) - Thursday 13th June at 1:00 PM (CET)
• Presentation of EURIPIDES² and the call process (10 minutes)
• Expression of interest: 3 projects max. (12 minutes each plus 3 minutes Q&A session)
• Conclusions and next session (5 minutes)
EURIPIDES webcast description
• On-line & live presentation with audio and slides
• An internet connection and a browser, no need to install any device
• Participants register through the internet platform provided by Yole
• Direct interaction with the speaker is possible via a dedicated chat
What is the added-value of this on-line call?
• No need to travel, even for the speakers: they can act remotely
• A rehearsal session will be organized with all speakers
• We will provide each speaker with the list of registered contacts
• The whole session will be accessible for one year on the I-Micro News web site
The EURIPIDES webcast is powered by Yole Développement.
To propose your project, or for more information, send an email to email@example.com