- Thursday, 18 December 2014 06:17
• will save more than £6 million (USD$9.4 million) on traditional network-reinforcement methods
Together with its partners S&C Electric and Samsung SDI Younicos is currently deploying Europe’s largest intelligent network storage project for grid operator UK Power Networks. The fully automated 6MW/10MWh Smarter Network Storage (SNS) is installed at the Leighton Buzzard primary substation, just north-west of London.
- Wednesday, 10 December 2014 23:50
- Monday, 15 December 2014 20:45
- Wednesday, 10 December 2014 06:27
The prospect of solar energy becoming the world’s primary power source has taken a major step forward after Australian solar technology leader RayGen Resources and the University of New South Wales (UNSW) collaborated to produce the highest‐ever efficiency rate for the conversion of sunlight into electricity.
- Thursday, 11 December 2014 08:04
• Aurora PECVD® thin film deposition system has been selected by a Tier 1 manufacturer.
ORBOTECH LTD. (NASDAQ: ORBK) today announced that its subsidiary ORBOTECH LT SOLAR ("OLT Solar") received purchase orders for its thin film deposition systems totaling approximately $15 million in value from one of its existing customers, a leading solar panel manufacturer. Deliveries of these systems are expected to take place during the first half of 2015.
- Thursday, 27 November 2014 14:15
The companies announced the development of a scalable manufacturing process allowing Armor to mass produce Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) device.
Armor, a world specialist in ink chemistry and printing technologies, and Cambrios Technologies Corporation, the leader in silver nanowire-based solutions for the transparent conductor markets, today announced the development
- SunPower Corp. announces acquisition of SolarBridge Technologies
- REC Solar to be purchased by Bluestar Elkem Investment
- Solar Frontier sets Thin-Film PV world record with 20.9% CIS cell
- Ford reveals C-MAX Solar Energi solar car concept
- University of Washington selects altatech’s CVD system to develop new process materials