26th International Molecular Med TRI-CON is organized by Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) and will be held from Mar 10 – 15, 2019 at Moscone Center, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
attend the Tri-Conference?
• ACCESS the entire Tri-Conference with the All-Access Pass
• BUILD your own Tri-Conference Experience with the A-la-Carte Registration option
• HEAR over 500 speakers from across all industries, all research fields, and from all over the world
• CHOOSE from over 400 presentations and panel discussions
• NETWORK with 3,700 drug discovery, development and diagnostics professionals from over 40 countries
• SHOWCASE your Research by Presenting a Scientific Poster (and save $100!)
• VIEW over 170 Scientific Posters
• VISIT with over 200 companies in the exhibit hall
• FIVE days of diverse and innovative sessions
• CONNECT with Attendees Using an Interactive Networking Platform
• AND Much More
• Preconference Short Courses will be held on Mar 10, 2019 at Moscone South Convention Centre.
• Short Courses, Molecular diagnostics & Digital Health, Liquid biopsy and immuno-oncology, Bio-IT World Conference & Expo Will be held from Mar 11 – 13, 2019 at Moscone South Convention Centre.
• Symposia Program and Traning Seminars will be held from Mar 14 – 15, 2019 at Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Related Reports and Monitors
Status of the Advanced Packaging Industry 2020
Status of the MEMS Industry 2020
Market & Technology