Structure and costing comparison of 34 MEMS pressure sensors from 18 different manufacturers in consumer, automotive and industrial applications.
The MEMS pressure sensor market is still driven by automotive applications, but the consumer market has advanced to second place. That’s according to Yole Développement’s MEMS Pressure Sensor Market and Technologies 2018 report. To complement it, System Plus Consulting has conducted a unique comparative review. We provide insights into the structures, technical choices, designs, processes, supply chain positions and costs of seven consumer, 14 industrial and 13 automotive MEMS pressure sensor products from the leading suppliers. The suppliers include All Sensors, Amphenol, APM, Bosch, Denso, First Sensor, Fuji Electric, Freescale, Honeywell, Infineon, Melexis, Merit SensorSystems, Mitsubishi Electric, Nagano Keiki, Sensata, Sensirion, SMI and STMicroelectronics.
dimensions and package cross-sections, to provide a comprehensive review of MEMS pressure sensors.
MEMS pressure devices’ packaging and pressure range differ widely according to application. In more than 150 pages, this report includes multiple comparisons based on physical analyses of 34 MEMS pressure sensor components. It offers buyers and device manufacturers the unique possibility of understanding MEMS pressure sensor technology evolution, and comparing product costs.
Power Module Packaging 2018: Material Market and Technology Trends – by Yole Développement
Power packaging is continuously adapting to power application market trends.
KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT:
- Presentation of thermomechanical issues in power modules
- 2017-2023 market value for the power electronics field and especially for power modules
- Complete analysis of power module packaging design
- Deep insight into each part of a standard power module package: substrate, baseplate, die attach, substrate attach, encapsulation and interconnections
- Technology trends and roadmaps
- Detailed analysis of thermal interface materials (TIMs)
- Presentation of case studies and technological innovations
- 2017-2023 market metrics and forecasts for each type of packaging component covering substrate, baseplate, die attach, substrate attach, encapsulation, interconnections and TIMs
- Evolution of different business models among the packaging material suppliers ecosystem
- Supply chain analysis and evolution trends
- Complete presentation of Wide Band Gap device packaging
- Conclusion on the packaging trends for the coming years
Get more here