Yole Group of Companies had the chance to participate to CS, PIC, SSI International 2019 in Brussels, Belgium from March 26 to 27.
Yole Développement, System Plus Consulting and Knowmade were exhibiting onsite. During the show, they met a lot of valuable industrial experts of the compound semiconductor, sensor systems and photonic integrated circuit industries. CS PIC SSI International 2019 provided unprecedented opportunities for networking times and information sharing. Here are the several presentations held during the show :
- Hong Lin, Senior Technology & Market Analyst, Compound Semiconductors & Emerging Materials at Yole Développement held a presentation on “SiC and GaN adoption by EV/HEV market“
- Pars Mukish, Business Unit Manager, Solid-State Lighting & Display at Yole Développement held a presentation on “3D Imaging/Sensing: The next killer application for laser diodes?“
- Rémi Comyn, Patent & Technology Analyst, Compound Semiconductors & Electronics at Knowmade held a presentation on “Innovators in Power SiC”
- Alexis Debray, Technology & Market Analyst, MEMS, Sensors & Photonics at Yole Développement held a presentation on “LiDAR – From space to roads”
- Paul Leclaire, Patent & Technology Analyst, MEMS, RF & Microwave Devices and Telecom at Knowmade held a presentation on “Gesture Recognition and 3D Sensing Technologies for Mobile Devices”
The detailed presentations are available below, register to access them.
Login to access to our Analysts' presentations on all expertise
Related Reports and Monitors
Hamamatsu Photodiode and Laser in Livox’s Horizon LiDAR
Reverse Costing - Structural, Process & Cost Report
Status of Medical Imaging Equipment and Detectors 2020
Market & Technology