Sensors Summit Virtual 2021
Sensor technology is transforming healthcare. Patient outcomes and standardization of care continue to benefit from smarter and more connected devices that provide real-time patient monitoring, early and point-of-care diagnosis, automated alerts, and continuous device performance data. These sophisticated devices necessitate advanced combinations of sensors, materials, power sources, data management, and algorithms to keep the devices specific and sensitive with real-time detection with the additional hurdles of obtaining regulatory and reimbursement approval. This conference will focus on design, development, and commercialization of various sensor and sensor-enabled devices in healthcare, including case studies from experts at established OEMs and promising start-ups.
Get Comfortable and Engage from Anywhere: Benefits of a Virtual Event
- Our Virtual registration includes On-Demand access, allowing you to custom select your content
- Significant savings on travel, hotel, and reduced registration fees
- Secure a front-row seat for Keynote Presentations and Sponsored Talks
- Live Q&A sessions allow you to ask targeted questions
- Even after the event, access Archived Presentations for On-Demand Learning at your convenience
Final Program Lineup:
- Steve Malkos, Lead Technical Program Manager, Google
- Pieris Berreitter, Director of Hardware Engineering, Fitbit
- Jerome Mouly, Team Lead Analyst, Sensing and Actuating, Yole Developpement
- Joseph Wang, Distinguished Professor & Chair, Nanoengineering, University of California, San Diego
- Zoya Popovic, PhD, Distinguished Professor, Electric & Computer & Energy Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder
- Michael Snyder, PhD, Stanford W. Ascherman Professor & Chair, Department of Genetics; Director, Center for Genomics & Personalized Medicine, Stanford University
- Šeila Selimović, PhD, Program Manager, Early Notification to Act, Control, and Treat (ENACT), Division of Research, Innovation, and Ventures (DRIVe), Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), US Department of Health & Human Services
- Ken Persen, Founder and CEO, LIVMOR.
- Ruey-Kang Chang, Founder & CEO, QT Medical.
- Sandra Nagale, PhD, Director, Digital Health & Data Solutions, Boston Scientific
- Jon D. Bloom, MD, Co-Founder & CEO, Podimetrics.
- Joseph Manakkil, Staff Systems Design Engineer, Global Research & Development, Fresenius Medical Care
- Andrea Varsavsky, PhD, Senior Director, Research and Analytics, Evidation Health
Related Reports and Monitors
Glass Substrate for Semiconductor Applications 2020
Market & Technology
Ultrasound Sensing Technologies 2020
Market & Technology