The SEMICON Europa technology and business programs address the critical issues and challenges facing the microelectronics industries and provide the information, education, and guidance that needed to move your innovations and products to market. Connect with the facts.
– SEMICON Europa offers exhibitors and attendees the unique opportunity to engage and network with over 5,800 engineers, executives, and key decision-makers
– It is the premier European showcase for business and exploration in areas like flexible hybrid electronics, MedTech, automotive, imaging, design and fabless, SMART Manufacturing, materials, power electronics, and more.
– 70% of visitors are involved in buying and investment decisions while 45% of visitors represent engineering job functions
Meet Yole Developpement’s team on booth 850!
– “Gas sensors market and technology trends” on Oct. 26 from 12:05AM to 12:25AM – MEMS Session
Eric Mounier, Senior Technology & Market Analyst
– “Advanced Packaging : Even Moore than you expect!” on Oct. 26 from 10:40AM to 11:00AM – Market Briefing Session
Thibault Buisson, Business Unit Manager, Advanced Packaging & Manufacturing
– “Will Compound Semiconductors Support 200mm and Less Wafer Business?” on Oct. 26 from 3:15PM to 3:45AM – Secondary Equipment Session
Pierric Gueguen, Business Unit Manager, Compound Semiconductor and Power Electronics