The conference is a major forum for the exchange of knowledge and provides numerous technical, social and networking opportunities for meeting leading experts in these fields. The conference will attract a diverse group of people within industry and academia. It provides a chance for educational interactions across many different functional groups and experience levels. People who will benefit from this conference include: scientists, process engineers, product engineers, manufacturing engineers, professors, students, business managers, and sales & marketing professionals.
- What is Driving the 3D TSV Technologies Business: Market Update and Technical Trends on Mar. 7 at 10:30AM
Santosh Kumar, Senior Technology and Market Analyst at Yole Développement
- Fan-Out Wafer-Level-Packaging: Market and Technology Trend on Mar. 7 at 10:30AM
Jérôme Azemar, Technology and Market Analyst at Yole Développement
Evening Panel Discussion organised by Yole Développement: The Fan-Out Breakout
On Mar. 7 at 6:30PM
Fan-Out is the most dynamic solution in the Advanced Packaging playground at the moment. All attendees are welcome to attend and interact in the panel discussion organized by Yole Développement. It will be the opportunity to learn and debate with key industrial players willing to share their different points-of-view and visions on Fan-Out, related strategy, business, and technology trends.
Moderator: Jérôme Azemar,Technology and Market Analyst at Yole Développement
- Santosh Kumar, Senior Technology and Market Analyst, Yole Développement
- Rich Rice, Sr. VP of Business Development, ASE Global
- Islam Salama, Director: Pathfinding Department, Substrate and Packaging Technology Development, Intel
- Johannes Lodermeyer, Wafer Level Technology Development Responsible, Infineon Technologies
- Vinayak Pandey, Product and Technology Marketing Director OR Scott Sikorski, Product Technology Marketing Vice-President,STATS ChipPAC