GeneSiC expands its portfolio of industry-leading 3rd generation silicon carbide MOSFETs with 750V G3R™ that offer superior performance, robustness and quality to realize highest levels of efficiency and system reliability.
GeneSiC Semiconductor’s next-generation 750V G3R™SiC MOSFETs will deliver unprecedented levels of performance, robustness and quality that exceeds its counterparts. System benefits include low on-state drops at operating temperatures, faster switching speeds, increased power density, minimal ringing (low EMI) and compact system size. GeneSiC’s G3R™, offered in optimized low-inductance discrete packages (SMD and through hole), are optimized to operate with lowest power losses under all operating conditions and ultra-fast switching speeds. These devices have substantially better performance levels as compared to contemporary SiC MOSFETs.
“High-efficiency energy usage has become a critical deliverable in next-generation power converters and SiC power devices continue to be the key components driving this revolution. After years of development work towards achieving the lowest on-state resistance and robust short circuit and avalanche performance, we are excited to release the industry’s best performing 750V SiC MOSFETs. Our G3R™ enable power electronics designers to meet the challenging efficiency, power density and quality goals in applications like solar inverters.” said Dr. Ranbir Singh, President at GeneSiC Semiconductor.
- Industry’s lowest gate charge (QG ) and internal gate resistance (RG(INT) )
- Lowest RDS(ON) change with temperature
- Low output capacitance (COSS ) and miler capacitance (CGD )
- 100% avalanche (UIL) tested during production
- Industry-leading short circuit withstand capability
- Fast and reliable body diode with low VF and low QRR
- High and stable gate threshold voltage (VTH ) across all temperature and drain-bias conditions
- Advanced packaging technology for lower thermal resistance and lower ringing
- Manufacturing uniformity of RDS(ON) , VTH and breakdown voltage (BV)
- Comprehensive product portfolio and safer supply chain with automotive-qualified high volume manufacturing
- Solar (PV) Inverters
- EV / HEV Onboard Chargers
- Server & Telecom Power Supplies
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- DC-DC Converters
- Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Energy Storage and Battery Charging
- Induction Heating.
Related Reports and Monitors
Silicon Photonics 2021
Market & Technology
Edge Emitting Lasers – Technology and Market Trends 2021
Market & Technology