Discover Apple’s key devices, advanced packaging technical choices and main suppliers
REVERSE COSTING WITH
- Smartphone teardown
- IC identification including markings, manufacturer, reference, function, package type, size and pin count
- PCB characteristics including cross-section and minimum line width
- Component supplier, package and footprint breakdown graphs
Table of contents
- Views and dimensions of the iphone X
- Iphone X teardown
- Electronic board high definition photos
- Main component markings and package type, dimensions, pitch, pin count and identification
- PCB surface, cross section and minimum line width
- IC package breakdown
- IC manufacturer design wins
- IC package footprint
Through a teardown of the Apple iPhone X, this report details more than 50 integrated circuit (IC) devices from the main boards.
It will help you to identify the manufacturer, packaging, including the size, type, and pitch, and function of the iPhone X’s main ICs. A physical analysis of the main substrates highlights internal structures and technologies used for the printed circuit boards (PCBs).
The report includes teardown photos, detailed package identification and descriptions and is supplied with an Excel file summarizing the iPhone X’s chipset and breakdowns by supplier, package or footprint.
Related Reports & Monitors
Next-Generation Human Machine Interaction in Displays 2019
Market & Technology
Antenna for 5G and 5G-related Applications – Patent Landscape Analysis
Need to discuss?
We are open for discussionContact us