Yole Développement, together with its sponsors Efficient Power Conversion (EPC) and SEMI, was proud to organize the TechDay: GaN Con – « Power GaN: from promises to possible market explosion » on February 21st, 2019 in Milpitas. The event gathered more than 80 attendees which were all coming from major power electronics companies. This executive-level event addressed the Power GaN market and technology status and its future evolution. We had the chance to listen to unique speakers who shared their vision of the market:
- Ezgi Dogmus, Yole Développement – « Power GaN: from promises to possible market explosion »
- Alex Lidow, Efficient Power Conversion – « GaN’s frontal assault on silicon at 48 volts »
- Gene Sheridan, Navitas Semiconductor – « A world going GaNfast »
- Jim Witham, GaN Sytems – “GaN – A small change that is revolutionizing industries »
- Tim McDonald, Infineon Technologies – « Powering the future: The promise of Infineon CoolGaNTM »
- Jérôme Azemar, Yole Développement – « Automotive is driving innovation »
- David Klein, Gener8 – « Serendipity: How the advent of GaN, lasers, and advanced sensors are enabling the 3D revolution »
The event included a panel session that was a success thanks to the active participation of the audience; many relevant questions were raised and answered.
It provided unprecedented opportunities for networking and meeting with key players.
Feel free to come back to us with any question !
Related Reports and Monitors
SiC MOSFET Comparison 2019
Reverse Costing - Structural, Process & Cost Report
Status of Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Industry 2019
Market & Technology